Thursday, March 6, 2014

Beneath The Briefs - Episode #7 - Hot Dead Friend

BENEATH THE BRIEFS

Jenna Marie Carey

"Episode #7 - My Hot Dead Friend"

INT. COFFEE SHOP - DAY

Hulk and Brooke are sitting at a table drinking coffee. Hulk is visibly upset and quietly sobs into his coffee. Brooke consoles him while eating a bagel.

BROOKE
Stop crying dad. You're never going to get another girlfriend looking so gross and weak.

HULK HOGAN
I just thought she was my soul mate Brooke. My soul has lost it's best friend slash sex partner.

Brooke stares off deep in thought while eating a huge chocolate chip muffin.

BROOKE
Wait! Actually I have a friend who recently became single.

HULK HOGAN
Really?

Brooke sips a hot chocolate with whipped cream on it.

BROOKE
Yeah, you both have the same tan level and mustache colors.

HULK HOGAN
Oh my God she sounds amazing.

Brooke is eating from a plate of french fries.

BROOKE
She is! She has her own body! And it's thick in the good spots and thin in the bad spots.

HULK HOGAN
She sounds like my dream girl. I'm dying to meet her.

BROOKE
Dying...oh yeah! She died. That's why I never introduced you guys. You know I totally forgot about that. It's too bad she was probably perfect for you.

Brooke eats Hulk's croissant.

HULK HOGAN
You forgot she died?

BROOKE
Yeah sorry. Man this croissant is awesome.

HULK HOGAN
That croissant was the only thing I had to look forward to today.

BLACK OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment